The Best Water Damage Restoration in Dallas and the North Dallas Area
We understand that water damage and flooding can cause catastrophic problems! That’s why we aim to make your experience as comfortable as possible while helping you restore your property.
Because carpets and upholstery can hold several gallons of water in their foam padding, it’s important to contact us immediately if you are experiencing these issues. Plus, long-term exposure to water can cause even more damage and mold to grow.
We offer several guarantees when you choose C3 Carpet Cleaning & Flood Restoration in Dallas. Call today!
No Hassle. Price Guaranteed.
Our Water Damage and Floor Restoration Process in Dallas, TX
We show up on time in your time of emergency need! Our staff maintains the highest level of professionalism while on the job.
Because water damage can be a complex process we have identified our procedures below to let you know how we can help you, today!
- First, we make sure everyone is safe and all sources of flooding have been addressed
- Then, we will remove the water that has built up in your home or property
- Furniture will need to be removed and protected
- Affected carpet and carpet padding may need to be removed and discarded
- Baseboards that bow and bend will be removed
- Disinfectant will be applied throughout the damaged area of the home
- Commercial drying equipment such as large fans and dehumidifiers will be set up to provide sufficient airflow in the house to remove moisture from the flooring and structure
- Once everything is completely dry, we lay down the carpet and install a fresh new carpet pad
- If further repairs are needed, we will take care of you
Rates to suit your family
No Hidden Fees
No Bait & Switch gimmicks
Odor, Pet and Stain Treatment
With 3M Scotchguard add-ons