Pet Treatment Add On
Remove Pet Odors
The Best Pet Stain & Odor Removal in McKinney and the North Dallas Area
C3 offers the best Pet Stain and Odor Removal in McKinney, TX. Contact us today at C3 to learn more or to get a Free Quote for services.
Pet stains are not the same as spilled coffee or tea, or even wine. Why? Even if you soak up your dog’s accidents immediately, it has already soaked down into the carpet padding underneath, and even more so if you added water to your cleaning towel beforehand.
Pet stains have uric acid, which has ammonia that gets trapped deep within your carpet fibers and further into the padding. Remember that an animal’s sense of smell is more acute than yours so he/she can smell areas where they’ve already had an accident and it will reinforce their natural instinct to continue to have accidents in that same spot.
Our commercial-grade cleaning agents liquefy the uric acid from your pet’s urine and then we extract that from your home’s carpet. This process requires additional treatments and products applied to your carpets, which eliminate the odor and remove the uric acid completely.
No Hassle. Price Guaranteed.
Our Professional & Trusted Pet Stain & Odor Removal Process
When it comes to professional stain removal, we take it seriously! All of our stain removal products are family-safe and environmentally friendly.
To safely remove stains from your carpet we:
- Identify the type of stain that has occurred on your carpet fibers
- Use a multi-step catalyst to break down organic compounds
- Agitate the area with soft brushing, if necessary
- We then use state-of-the-art hot water extraction processes to remove your stain while sanitizing your carpet
- We then apply a dodorizer to make sure your carpet feels and smells fresh
- After this we rake your carpet to perfection to promote air flow between the pile and carpet fibers
Rates to suit your family
No Hidden Fees
No Bait & Switch gimmicks
Odor, Pet and Stain Treatment
With 3M Scotchguard add-ons