The Best Water Damage Restoration in McKinney and the North Dallas Area
Looking for a company that handles Water Damage and Flood Restoration in McKinney, TX? Then look no further!
We understand that water damage and flooding can cause catastrophic problems! That’s why our service aims to help alleviate your pain points and make your experience as comfortable as possible while helping you remove and restore your property.
Because carpets and upholstery can hold several gallons of water in their foam padding, it’s important to contact us immediately if you are experiencing these issues.
Long-term exposure to water can cause even more damage and mold to grow.
We aim to make the process as easy as possible and offer several guarantees when you choose C3 Carpet Cleaning & Flood Restoration in McKinney.
No Hassle. Price Guaranteed.
Our Water Damage and Floor Restoration Process in McKinney, TX
Our staff maintains the highest level of professionalism while on the job.
We show up on time in your time of emergency need! Because water damage can be a complex process we have identified our procedures below to let you know how we can help you, today!
- The first step is to make sure everyone is safe and all water supplies that may have burst are turned off
- Next we will remove the water that has built up in your home or property
- Furniture will need to be removed and protected
- Affected carpet and carpet padding may need to be removed and disposed of
- Baseboards usually bow and bend so they will possibly need to be removed
- Disinfectant will need to be applied throughout the damaged area of the home
- Commercial drying equipment such as large fans and dehumidifiers will then be set up to provide sufficient airflow in the house to remove moisture from the flooring and structure
- Once everything is completely dry, we lay down the carpet and install a fresh new carpet pad
- If further repairs are needed, we will take care of you
Rates to suit your family
No Hidden Fees
No Bait & Switch gimmicks
Odor, Pet and Stain Treatment
With 3M Scotchguard add-ons